Pole Dance Studio Software
Pole dance studio software is just like any other exercise and fitness software to manage your pole dance classes and studios. Pole dance combines dance and acrobatics centered on a vertical pole.
This performance art form takes place not only in gentleman’s clubs as erotic dance but has also recently gained popularity as a mainstream form of fitness, practiced by many enthusiasts in gyms and in dedicated dance studios. Amateur and professional pole dancing competitions are held in countries around the world.
What is Pole Dance?
Pole dance is regarded as a form of exercise that can be used as both an aerobic and anaerobic workout.
Pole dance requires significant muscular endurance and coordination. Today, pole performances by exotic dancers range from basic spins and striptease in more intimate clubs, to athletic moves such as climbs and body inversions in the “stage heavy” clubs of Las Vegas and Miami. Dancer Remy Redd at the King of Diamonds, for example, is famous for flipping herself upside down into a split and hanging from the ceiling.
Pole dance also need significant strength and flexibility. Upper body and core strength are required to attain proficiency, proper instruction, and rigorous training is necessary. Since the mid-2000s, promoters of pole dance fitness competitions have been trying to change peoples’ perception of pole dance to include pole fitness as a non-sexual form of dance and acrobatics, and are trying to move pole into the Olympics as pole sports.
Pole Dance Studio Software Features
Any best Pole Dance Studio Software features:
- Easy navigation and is simple to set up and simple to use,
- Makes it easy for you and your staff to manage your customer register, different membership plans, reservations and attendance.
- Your clients can easily browse and book classes, or get a spot on the waiting list, either on a laptop or a mobile device.
- Create class schedules
- Keep teacher profiles and class descriptions up-to-date
- Keep track on attendance statistics
- Manage memberships, reservations, and much more
- Stay better in touch with your customers and your business
- You need to know how many students you want in a class. To get the most out of pole dance classes; keep the classes small in size say with a maximum of six students per class so that you use the timetable effectively.
- Generally, many Pole dance studios offer two class types available for attendance; a women’s only class and a unisex class. Also, remember that professional custom poles are professionally rated for up to 300lbs.
Few of the best Pole Dance Software to use
Here are few of the best Pole Dance software to use:
Mindbody is popular booking software used by many yoga, pilates and dance studios. It also caters to Pole dance studios and comes with many premium features. Click here to know more.
KRIYA is the best Pole studio dance software that provides low cost solutions for bookings, classes, events and workshops. The best booking software for local studios in Australia and small start ups across the globe. Click here to know more.
At wellness living, you can embed your pole dancing class schedule on your website to get your customers engaged. real-time updates ensure that your schedule is always up-to-the-second. Click here to know more.
Fittssey is another best Pole dance studio software to use for your dance classes. Click here to know more.
PoleNow is the best client management solution designed specifically for pole studios. PoleNow allows you to manage your studio with ease. Simple to set up and simple to use, PoleNow makes it easy for you and your staff to manage your customer register, different membership plans, reservations and attendance. Your clients can easily browse and book classes, or get a spot on the waiting list, either on a laptop or a mobile device. Click here to know more.
StudioBookings is a robust online studio management software that is used by thousands of businesses worldwide with no contracts for Polo dance. Click here to know more.