Best Yoga Studio App 2023
Yoga Studio app are a great online and mobile applications that serve you in best ways to book your yoga class or learn yoga and boost your yoga business. There are many yoga studio app out there at app stores. After undergoing my PT class I thought to take a look at the most popular yoga studio app that was even featured by Apple in “App of the Day”, “Best of”, “New and Noteworthy”, “What’s Hot”, “Get in Shape” Essential App Collections.
What these yoga studio app are useful for is the beautifully instructed beginner, intermediate and advanced HD video yoga classes as well as guided audio meditations and free pose reference guide.
Importance of using an app to manage a yoga studio
Following are the importance of Yoga apps:
1. Yoga apps provide location based service
Whether you are a yoga student or a yoga studio app owner, a yoga app gets you communicate with the local yoga enthusiasts. You can send a notification or a message on their smartphone about any offer/ discount, which would help them to choose your services easily.
People who are looking for a Yoga class in the area can see exactly what you are offering and when your yoga class timings and specialty is all about. It is an effective way of staying connected with your member students and bringing new ones into the studio.
2. Line in Competition
With yoga apps you can grow your yoga business and line in competition with other studio apps. The demand of the era is digital services and yoga app fits in it perfectly. Therefore if you get a mobile app for your Yoga business, then it helps you to win over the existing competition for your Yoga business.
3. Track your revenue and performance
With the yoga app you can easily track your revenue in yoga business as well as performance. You can get details of your yoga student attendance and retention within the app. This will help you to keep a record and know what is lacking to grow your performance and business.
4. Reach wider audience
Yoga app helps you reach a wider audience and thereby help you in marketing your business. As the apps are handy to operate and are mere touch afar on mobile, your users can reach at any time regardless of any barriers and book your studio. They can book their class time slot, can cancel a session or request for a special request for a private class as well.
5. Online classes
The yoga apps offer online classes and create a virtual classrooms for others to learn yoga or to oin a virtual yoga class sitting at the comfort of their place.You can use the recording feature in the app, and then share it through mobile app platform, so students can virtually attend the class at their convenience.
6. Payment is instant and secure
Gone are the days when you need to visit the yoga studio desk office for payment of your yoga class. With the yoga app you can easily make the payment through the payment gateway option available on the yoga app, with your preferred payment option.
7. Brand Recognition
A yoga app offers you brand recognition and add value to your yoga business. As The competition is strong in the yoga market a yoga app will help your yoga studio get noticed by your potential user or client.
Two Yoga Apps That Are Popular
1. KRIYA Software
Overview of KRIYA software
KRIYA software is the popular yoga app that caters to the yoga studio owners and offers them best of booking solutions for their clients. Based in Australia this booking system offers you studio owners as well small and medium yoga businesses and teachers to have their yoga classes online, at home or at a studio.
Features of KRIYA software
KRIYA helps small and medium yoga, Pilates and dance studios by saving them time on the day to day business tasks.
- KRIYA offers unlimited classes, courses, terms, workshops and retreats
- You can add special terms, courses, or workshops such as Yoga training, a 10 weeks term or weekend retreats to your events calendar.
- Your clients can make payments and manage their bookings easily using the KRIYA mobile app.
- You can create your own custom passes and add intro passes, class passes term passes, and memberships.
- Easily manage clients and staff profiles.
- Manage all orders and payments and get instant online transactions and reports including unpaid visits, revenue, and attendance reports.
- Send automated and customized emails for orders, bookings and cancellations.
Benefits of using KRIYA software for yoga studio management
Using KRIYA software for yoga studio management has lots of benefits.
- You can save money as it is budget friendly
- Using this app saves your time as you start accepting online upfront payments and bookings in minutes.
- You are offered personal local attention and you bond close relationships with anyone working with KRIYA.
- Best for local yoga studios that are Australian bases as KRIYA stores your data safely locally in Australia.
User reviews and ratings
KRIYA software app has 5 ratings at app stores which is considered the best app for yoga business and students as well as booking software.
The user reviews for KRIYA booking app are 100% genuine and positive from the top yoga business like Yoga Light, Alchimie Yoga, Yoga Australia and many others You can read the user reviews and find the customer stories about this app here.
As a new customer you can try KRIYA for 15 days free. Find the pricing of KRIYA booking app here as well as what all they offer you in the plan. All plans include local support in Australia. No lock-in contract, cancel anytime, and 3 monthly money-back guarantees.
Overview of Acuity
Acuity yoga app is the second best app. Acuity yoga app works 24/7 behind the scenes to fill your calendar, taking heaps of work off your plate while adding clients to your yoga mat. From the moment they book with you, Acuity is there to automatically send customized booking confirmations, deliver text reminders, let them reschedule on their own, and process payments.
Features of Acuity
- Acuity scheduling is easy to use software that offers good interface and is available on a variety of platforms.
- Is user friendly where you can even sync with Multiple Calendars, Creating Multiple “Groups,” & Email Reminders
- It also has syncing Feature for Quick support service and offers unlimited customer intake form customization with customer support.
Benefits of using Acuity for yoga studio management
- You get notified about new bookings
- As a business owner you can accept online payments via integrations with Stripe, Square, or PayPal
- Acuity offer mores than just appointments like gift certificates, packages, memberships, or group classes
- You have confident knowing client information is private, as part of HIPAA
- Reduce no-shows by sending customized reminder emails & texts to clients
- You can meet clients anywhere through video conferencing integrations
- Easily share your calendar via Facebook, Instagram, email, or your website
- Can customize everything to match your brand experience
User reviews and ratings
With the rating of 4.9 the Acuity scheduling app has lots of positive reviews. What you will like most about the software is the ease of use and simplicity. It works extremely well to schedule clients and then takes some automation out of the follow up process which is helpful.
After downloading the app you can try it for 7 days absolutely free. Prices do not include applicable taxes. Then pay monthly or annually. . Check their pricing and plans here.
Comparison between KRIYA and Acuity
Here is the comparison between KRIYA and Acuity booking apps:
Similarities between the two apps
- Calendar Management
- Class Management
- Client Portal
- Facility Scheduling
- For Yoga/Pilates Studios
- Inventory Management
- Membership Management
- Online Booking
- Online Payments
- Reporting & Statistics
- Staff Management
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-Based
Differences between the two apps
- Cost and pricing differences as KRIYA is more cost effective
- Business Size because KRIYA caters to even small and medium businesses
- KRIYA app is highest rated than Acuity
Pros and cons of each app
|Acuity – Pros
|KRIYA – Pros
|1. 24/7 Online Appointment Scheduling
2. Online Payments Integration App Integration with other applications like WordPress, MailChimp, Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook, Office 365, Joomla, QuickBooks, Zapier, Google Analytics, PayPal and many more.
4. Is a robust system with great utility and user-friendly features.
5. Acuity Scheduling currently scores 94/100 in the Appointment Systems category. This is based on user satisfaction (94/100), press buzz (64/100), recent user trends (falling), and other relevant information on Acuity Scheduling gathered from around the web.
|1. Create classes or events
2. Is cost effective
3. Book attendance online
4. Create a calendar of your classes
5. Set up pricing, rates and duration of classes
6. Get notified upon the bookings
7. Caters to small business as well
8. KRIYA currently scores 89/100 in the Fitness & Health category. This is based on user satisfaction (94/100), press buzz (28/100), recent user trends (falling), and other relevant information on KRIYA gathered from around the web.
|1. Pricing is high for small business owners
2. Setting availability is confusing
3. No live support
4. Time sucking
|1. New Booking System
2. No Chat Feature
Which app is best for different types of yoga studios?
The following apps are best for different types of yoga studios:
- Mind body: MINDBODY serves and supports small-, medium-, and large-sized yoga studios globally.
- Punchpass: Beautiful, simple software for fitness, dance and yoga studios
- Momoyoga: Easy-to-use software, custom-made for yoga teachers and yoga studios.
Additional apps to consider
Here are the other yoga studio management apps that could be worth considering for readers who want to explore additional options
- Find What Feels Good
- Asana rebel
- Daily yoga
- Down dog
Case studies or examples of studios that have used the apps
These case studies will be more effective in highlighting how they have successfully implemented KRIYA or Acuity, and how the app has helped them with their studio management.
Integration with other tools
There are many tools that are integrated with Yoga apps and these tools help you to customize your class and bookings as you want.
- Yoga studio owners can schedule their classes which automatically sync with your calendar or Schedule a single class or repeat your favorites every month, fortnight, week or day and even Track your class history and easily find your most recent and most played classes.
- Also choose from several background music and ambient sound options, or create playlists from your personal music library creating a better atmosphere for your class.
- Pick your level of instruction: full teacher commentary (for ready-made classes), just pose names or a simple chime to indicate the next poseand Swipe-to-skip feature lets you easily navigate by pose during classes. With this app you can thus learn Hatha, Ashtanga, Yin, and More
- Some apps have Virtual AI coach. For example Chatbots and video calls.
- Integration with social media and other web applications(Google Apps integration) as well enhance and market your yoga business.
- These apps integrate with tools such as email marketing software or payment processing systems like Stripe and Paypal.
Customer support and resources
Both KRIYA booking and Acuity scheduling offer customer support. KRIYA offers 24.7 Live representative help to their clients and customers.
Also you can fill the online form given at the KRIYA website or contact them with email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
At Acuity Scheduling you won’t find live support but you can write to them at email@example.com
KRIYA is best rated for their level of customer support in comparison to Acuity. Moreover both theyoga apps have resources under their help page for users along with tutorial guides and webinars in case they have any issue or query.
Security and data privacy
You will find that KRIYA booking software as well Acuity Scheduling both protect the privacy of the user and take full secure measures for their data as well.
Q1. Are yoga studio apps worth the investment?
Yes yoga studio apps are worth the investment as they help you ease your workload and are valuable tool to market your business.
Q2. Can yoga studio apps help with marketing and promotion?
Yes yoga studio apps help with marketing and promotion of your yoga business. They are today’s digital marketing tools that help you grow your business, get you your customers and help you build a valuable relationship with your community online.
Q3. Do yoga studio apps integrate with other tools and software?
Obviously they integrate with other tools and software. From Google Apps to social media and other API integration as well. The widget and apps synchs with your any login device be it on your yoga studio website or on your smarphone. You can thus easily use your class calendar or payment application with just one click or tap.
Q4. Can multiple instructors use the app for scheduling and management?
Fortunately you can have multiple instructors to use the app for scheduling and management.
Q5. Is it necessary to have a technical background to use a yoga studio app?
No not at all. Any lay person or a novice can use a yoga studio app because of its simple user interface.
Summary of the key points from the review
- Yoga apps are a great source of adding value to your yoga studio and business.
- You can book online classes, take virtual or online classes, create and set your own timetable, take payments as you want and customize your business and schedule classes as you want.
- KRIYA booking software works best for small and medium as well as local business. KRIYA booking is rated the best app of Australia and New Zealand.
- Acuity Scheduling app works best for yoga businesses as well. Acuity Scheduling is designed for SMEs, solo entrepreneurs, freelance service providers and large-scale enterprises who need a proper and robust scheduling solution.
Recommendation for the best app for yoga studio management
In the end one can only say that money is not all what makes the business run, but more important is the loyalty of your customers. Be it any yoga studio app, yoga studio management app,, booking app or be it a simple relationship with your business staff, the formula to success is hidden in the Sanskrit phrase Atithi Devo Bhava ( “The guest is god”) in running business caring for your guests or customers is like caring for your god and providing them with best of services according to the value for their money they pay or work they do and offering them full support is what makes the studio app rate high.
For yoga teachers, studio owners or yoga students should go for free trial offered by studio apps, get feedback from other users and find the best one that offers flexibility, customization, wonderful features, simple payment processes, in your budget, subscription offers and great help support.
KRIYA booking is best recommended for small, local and medium size yoga or other businesses who can find more services with less of cost and pricing. KRIYA serves best for Australians and New Zealanders.
On the other hand Acuity scheduling services various time zones and allows only US dollars as payment option can serve best for large scale business.