KRIYA Booking System has the Feature to recognize a Customer after their first registration with our system via any Business. They just have to verify their account to be a customer of another Studio which uses our system.
Watch this video to understand : https://www.loom.com/share/479613c9e0c2496f8605128262577d47
Let us understand how things work #
Once a Customer creates an account within KRIYA through any of the businesses, the customer details are saved within the system.
- If I as a Customer of any previous Studio/Business using KRIYA tries to Sign-Up with a other Studio, of which I am not a Member of.
- As our system recognizes the email is already registered in KRIYA. An Alert will popup on the screen saying “You are Already a Registered Customer in KRIYA with different Businesses and you jsut have to verify your password to link your account with this Business”.
- Now I have to Login with the same ID and Password to become a Customer of this Business.and to link my account with it.
- This has to be done just once for every new Studio I want to Join.
- Alternatively I can make another account with a different Email address. And I will have to login with the same.
Email Id and Password for logging with all the Business using KRIYA will be the same, if we use the Verification method, every time I become a member of another Business.
Every Studio/Business have a particular Widget or Website. We need to go to that website and login for doing bookings and other transactions.
Note : Customer must Logout out of the other Studio website, before Logging into another.